So after forking the Zend Skeleton Application I got one with working with it locally, I cloned the remote repo and checked out a new branch for playing with
I then proceeded to get composer to install Zend Framework as well as the other dependencies list (zfuser etc)
And it all worked lovely, using just php’s inbuilt webserver.
I then added the new modules to application configuration . You may be thinking there’s some trickery going on the get zf-commons/zfc-user loading as ZfcUser, and you’d be right
And then I set up the sqlite db using the schema that comes with ZfcUer and added the file for local database configuration
The next time I ran the webserver I was able to navigate to /user and get to a lovely login page.
It was all just that easy to get going!
Have a look on github